Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Little Game of Twister

I wasn't planning on starting this little project until next week but I have to share a funny story (or at least a story I think is funny).  One of my friends in Brazil sent me an email today asking if I can bring her the game of Twister.  She said that she always wanted to play it but they don't have it down there so she never got the chance.  Now, if I had to put together a list of things I might think a foreigner would want me to bring him/her, I would list Twister at about 1,560, which would be right after a New Kids on the Block CD.  It's funny how we can all look at things from a much different perspective.  So, along with my clothes, surfboard, laptop, and everything else, I am now packing a recently purchased game of Twister.  But if there is one thing I've learned by getting this request, it's that when a Brazilian girl asks you to bring her Twister, you bring it.....no questions asked.

No comments: