Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Night in Floripa

People always ask me what the nightlife is like in Floripa and I always answer the same way: you would have to see it to believe it.  Brazilians take their partying very seriously so if you're going out, you better bring your "A" game.  My friend Chris said it best when he said, "You have to dance when you're in a club because everyone else is.  If you are not dancing, you look like an idiot."  Truer words were never spoken, and I thought it was a pretty funny way to describe a night out.  When you're not dancing (everyone needs a rest now and then), you are probably staring because the talent will stop any man in his tracks.  In an attempt to give you an idea of what a typical club may feel like, I took a short video on Saturday night from KM7.  Turn up the volume and welcome to Floripa! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePeem6aO0xA

No comments: