Friday, May 16, 2008

The Blind Date





I can really only give you one piece of advice when it comes to blind dates in Brazil.  If you are in Brazil and somebody wants to set you up with someone, just say yes, put on some nice clothes, and get it done.  I would find it hard to imagine that you wouldn't be happy with the results.  I think you would have to pay me a lot of money to go on a blind date in the U.S., but I wouldn't hesitate for two seconds in Brazil.  This all went down because my friend is dating a new girl and they thought it would be fun to play cupid.  I also think that they just wanted some additional company to have a fun night out.  I, being the nice guy that I am, stepped up to the plate and saved the day (wink, wink).  The four of us went out earlier in the week and had a blast.  I won't bore you with the details ;-) but here are a few pics....

1 comment:

mark said...

Hi there, writing from Canada. I just wanted to say Holy %#&%ing @%#!. Wow. I'm booking my flight now...