Sunday, August 3, 2008

Book Recommendation





For those of you grinding it out day after day and wondering if there is more to life, I have a great book recommendation for you.  The book is called The 4-Hour Workweek.  Surprisingly, you would think that this is something that I read before deciding to quit my job and move to Brazil.  However, it was just recommended to me recently by a friend who did something very similar to me (he is actually mentioned in the book).  Anyway, I'm not trying to convince everyone to quit their jobs and start traveling or whatever.  In fact, a lot of the book is focused on how you can keep your current job and be more effective while having much more time to enjoy your life.  I think that there is plenty of useful information in this book for all of us.  Give it a try.  I think you'll like it a lot.  

A quote from the book that I particularly liked: "What is the pot of gold that justifies spending the best years of your life hoping for happiness in the last?"

Above you will find two of my favorite Brazilians: Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima (my personal favorite).




No comments: