Monday, March 31, 2008

The Super Bowl of Parties







Needless to say, the party on Saturday night was fun.  As I said, one of the best clubs on the island closes for the slow season so their closing party was on Saturday.  I went with a friend and three Australians who were visiting for the week.  The thing that amazes me about this place is the girl to guy ratio when you go out.  It had to be 3-1 girls to guys on Saturday night and we're talking about some of the most beautiful women in the world just waiting for people to come talk to them  Anyway, it was completely out of control and a total blast. I will go on record saying it was one of the best parties I've ever been to in my life.  The party didn't really start until 1AM and we ended up leaving around 6AM.  It was a long night but well worth it.  Here are some pics....

My brother and two buddies arrive on Sunday.  I hope they are as excited as I am.  I'm throwing a party the house on Tuesday to welcome their arrival and to celebrate the closing of the house purchase, which was today.  The process went surprisingly smooth (most likely because my friend lined everything up ahead of time).  It's amazing to think that it was almost harder to get set up for cell phone service than it was to buy a house....only in Brazil.

No comments: